Sold in cases of 10 - 200 pairs in each individual box of gloves
It's a revolution in allergy prevention
This revolutionary new glove has many features and benefits to assist the Health and Care industries.
It is the world’s first truly hypoallergenic glove. It has no residual chemicals, which is the biggest cause of skin irritation for users.
The unique design allows it to mould around the hand for a better fit and due to palms being open to more air, there is less hand sweat. The glove stretches to the end of the fingers, giving a Latex type feel and dexterity.
The glove has been approved by the NHS to EN455, parts 1 2 3 &4. On leakage tests it has passed with a 100% success rate.
In all, Stretch-2-Fit is far better technically then other Examination glove currently available, plus it is has large monetary savings due to the revolutionary manufacturing techniques.
Features and Benefits
- Latex and powder free
- Accelerator free
- Increased comfort due to stretch fit, meaning palms are more open to air and hand perspiration is reduced
- Flexible in the coldest of conditions, do not become brittle like vinyl gloves
- Hypoallergenic, latex and irritant free, reducing allergy risks
- No need to wash hands after changing gloves saving soap, paper, creams & time
- Gloves can be recycled along with other polyethylene
- Medical use
- Care Industry
- Food Handling